New Years parties and the Rose Bowl parade are over. As the New Year solidifies itself, I have a lot of exciting new adventures to look forward to and blog about. I have committed to keep my blog up to date and my friends informed. I hope you enjoy my journey along with me.
What to expect from Introspectiondance in 2010:
- Travelogue in the UK – and hopefully some traveling in Western Europe this summer
- My experience studying at University of Leeds
- Becoming a vegetarian during my time in England for health and safety concerns
- Reviving dance for pleasure apart from a career: taking ballet or contemporary class at a local studio/company in England
- Reviews of the shows and performances I see
- One or more short stories because I plan to enter some fiction contests.
As for goals, I have my set of annually renewed or revised expectations like most people, but I decided on one thing I want to change for 2010. It is basically being ready to give an account of the hope within me and talk about and praise the Lord more openly. (1 Peter 3:15)